Friday, April 27, 2012

Bleach pens and Sugarland

I must say - I'm pretty proud of myself, Internet. See, I'm not very crafty. I like to try, but Art was never my favorite class. I have no problem envisioning something in my head - it's making it come to life that I have issues with.

But alas, I took a dive and my first crafty project is this bleach pen t-shirt. I had seen these things all over Pinterest and thought it would be easy enough. Turns out, it was!!! It is a little messy in the lettering, because I wasn't sure how the pen would write - but it will be perfect for tonight's concert.


See, friends... Tonight is my 7th Sugarland concert. Well, technically the 6th, because I've seen Jennifer Nettles once by herself, in Denton, TX. I'm quite excited. I wish I was going with the boyfriend, but instead I'm going with a good friend who is leaving NC in June for a new job and better things in Jacksonville, FL. Tonight will be a celebration! I've been looking forward to this for weeks.

In honor, here are some of my favorite pictures from concerts past...

Freedom Hall - Johnson City, TN - May 22, 2009


~~~~

Asheville Civic Center - Asheville, NC - August 12, 2010


~~~~
 Attic Community Playground Benefit Concert w/ Jennifer Nettles - Denton, TX - January 15, 2011

(Me meeting Jennifer!!! One of the best moments - EVER!)

~~~~

Greenville Civic Center - Greenville, SC - March 25, 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment